Connections and Statements
Proactive: Sensitive Data Monitoring for access and access changes as a preventive measure.
- See user access to sensitive data in Production.
- Identify changes to sensitive data access when modifications are made to application and database programs -- before they go into Production.
Continuous: Sensitive Data Monitoring all connections and statements made to all sensitive data.
- Evaluate where connections are coming from to identify threats.
- Analyze application code for sensitive data access to flag changes for approval.
- Purpose-built for monitoring authorized user access of sensitive data.
- Utilizes intelligence from iDiscover™ to monitor ALL sensitive data locations.
- Automated for continuous protection.
Unique service architecture allows near real-time, low overhead, and cost-effective monitoring
iProtect™ helps you defend against intrusions by restricting database access to authorized users from approved connections:
- User access restricted by role or location.
- Access authorization limited by time of day.
- Multiple and different levels of group access.
Q. How can you monitor in a way that gathers the intelligence you need to prevent future breaches?
A. "With MENTIS' iMonitor™ and iProtect™, you can.”
MONITORING MADE EASY
- Automated and cost-effective near real-time monitoring adds minimal latency to access;
- Demonstrate up-to-date, thorough, and independent controls for compliance;
- Log reports and alerts for production data access and code changes for compliance reporting.